1. The Greek Government took a bold step and decided to delay the openings of all seasonal resorts in Greece till April 30th. The resorts which are currently open will close by March 23rd and re-open May 1st.
2. A complete ban has been imposed on all cruise ship arrivals in all Greek ports for 30 days – effective immediately.
3. All international arrivals will be subject to a 14 day quarantine upon entry to the country.
4. Domestically all restaurants, cafes, bars, retail stores etc are closed (supermarkets, pharmacies, bakeries, takeaways and petrol stations excluded)
5. Closure of all public recreational areas such as parks, beaches, ski resorts etc.
We are a small team of dedicated industry professionals with a primary focus on Greece and the Mediterranean. We provide customized itineraries based on every client's needs and preferences in addition to theme specific escorted tours. In addition to travel related services, we provide Greek to English and English to Greek translations
We are happy to provide you with the following services: Airfare(international and domestic), Travel Insurance, Car Rentals, Tours and Activities, Independent Tours, Escorted Tours, Translations (Greek to English and English to Greek), Visas (tourist visas for Greek citizens), ESTA, Group Travel, Destination Weddings & Family Reunions
Consider us your travel agency for travel to Greece and for everything Greek! From gastronomy and wine tours in the Greek islands such as Mykonos, Santorini and Crete, to the classics and civilization tours in Athens, Delphi, and ancient Olympia, we have a variety of escorted group tours for 2020.